Tuesday, October 18, 2005

reBlogging

Nice to have started blogging again. Didnt quite realise how the time had run by. Only learnt of blogging in January. And after just one entry, got to dispondency at the static nature of this blogging thing. Seemed that way. Was unfulfilled. And, as irony would have it, blog number one was about, well, fulfillment.

So, i was looking for a different kind of something back then. And now, nine months later... and so many rebirths inside of me later... theres a change of priority. Priorities,even. Passing phases of life. Learning. Growing. While just being. At peace. With me, myself and I. The intelligible I.
Located. Placed. In family. PLace. Planet. And Universe. Loving. And worshipping the Power that Is. Engaging. Existing. Being sustained. Within and without. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: