Thursday, June 19, 2008

happy birthday sweetness!!!!!!

happy birthday to the sweetest yummiest little lady in the whole wide world. may the next eighteen be as delightful to all around you as the first lot were, and may your life be filled with the fragrance of love and all your hearts desires! thank you for teaching me that hugs cure everything, and for reminding me that soulmates travel in clusters just like you and me do... im sooo lucky! mwah!

*a birthday tribute to my angelic sister, fatima on her 18th :)

when i grow up i want to be just like you, fati! lol

4 comments:

Crimson Shimmer said...

shweeeeet :)
dam i miss those days too.....

Shafinaaz Hassim said...

lol.. the sweet eighteen? awwww, cute!

Aparna Ganguly said...

That's cute :)

Crimson Shimmer said...

lol
wasnt it the 16's that were sweet :P
we are getting old people, we are getting old.
and wheres the bloody wisdom to show for it.
lol yeah them days. 18 n o'l n o'l

btw: as the heater beside me took it's graceful turn to my screen and shed its brooding light thereupon,tiny specs of dust were emanating from your post.
where oh where have you been lady shafs...