Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb 29

It's a Leap Year, and the Leap of Faith takes hold of heads and minds. So many things can be done differently in a year like this. There's so much possibility; in the final 29 and beyond it. Something extra, something special. A hint and a promise of something more. February was lovely. Of course, it's lovely every year seeing as it's birthday month and all. And I got to spend it doing bookish things and partying on the east coast! But my theory on the seven year evolution holds true. There are big shifts that occur at 7 year periods in an individuals life and the feeling of coming into own is almost tangible. 7,14,21,28,35... This is turning out to be a wholesome year, filled with lessons, losses, gains, much yet to come. All in the spirit of personal evolution. I said goodbye to a feisty, creative soul to begin the year, and then the weeks unfurled in kaleidoscopic, dizzying fashion. They will continue to do so. RIP Katy. Eternal peace to you and other young souls who have crossed over. Surely, your work here is done. May He be pleased with all that we do. I'm also counting eternal blessings; loved ones, opportunities and great health. Looking onward to making this year count!

2 comments:

Dreamlife said...

Happy belated bday, and may it be an blessed and most beneficial year for you.

With regard to sevens, my own pattern has been in twos. I've had major events in my life in 2007, then 2009, and then 2011...so I wonder what 2013 has in store (I could probably guess...but maybe I'll be surprised :)

Shafinaaz Hassim said...

You're right about the advent of blessings and favours at various intervals :) Thanks for wishes and reminders! The seven year thing is just a general evolution thing though... broader scale life progress. wishing you many more blessings ahead iA. Slms