1. Pencils are earthy. Hug a tree. Hold a pencil. Life flows!
2. Roller ball ink pens allow your words to 'feel' life.
3. I wish my dreams had ink at hand... They would make for some awesome scenes :)
4. Blueprints are not Buildings. Plots are not Stories. Brick by brick you gotta just write, write and .............keep writing!
5. Even the prison of the mind has a little window that lets the light of inspiration in. So keep your face to the window. Suns and moons are good friends to have.
6. I wish I had time to write contemplative sequels instead of daydreaming so much.
7. Daydreams are NOT agents of procrastination.
8. Procrastination is just a germination period.
9. After germination comes the rains. Naturally.
10. Rain makes me daydream. Sigh.
11. Happy Monsoons to all you fellow writers out there!
...Love and Words...
PS: I almost forgot. I met a very distracting dude recently. He was tall, dark and handsome. He showed me ID> His name was Inner Critic. Yea, he had oodles of dark charm. I'm a sucker, what can I say. It's tough, I know, but don't fall for him! Lol. Or her, for that matter :P
The Scottish Tory Resurgence
2 hours ago