Friday, February 27, 2009

deep down i know

Dear Diary...

Life is strange. So very strange. I am sitting with a box of smarties and I don't know what to do with it. Everything's smooth sailing with good views and no sea-sickness. If I want to touch the sky, it steps down on one knee and gives me a hand, asking me to dance. If I want to plant roses, the seeds are scattered on the wind. And if I want to feel the wind in my hair, tree's cradle boughs into make-shift swings these days.

Hallucination or not, it's a truly blessed space to be in.

I still don't really know what to do. But I also have a feeling that that's just a conscious and superficial unknown. Deep down, I think I got it all figured out. I have just got to wait till it surfaces. That's all. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and yet you forgot to drop back in and give in your precious reviews ... sniff sniff!!
ahh life it gives me a cold sometimes.. and how beautifully you have scratched the positivities... i love you so much!!!hugs!

Shafinaaz Hassim said...

seher.. ur so sweet, lady...
once in a while, words fail me :)

lots of love and light to you! mwah.